→ 06 Aug 12 at 1 pm
For those with beyond-innovative minds that would do anything for beer, Heineken Ideas Brewery has launched its second Open Innovation Challenge—the Draught Beer Challenge.
As draught beer has been enjoyed but has not changed much over the years, the beverage company is challenging participants from all over the world to “reinvent the draught beer experience”.
All participants have to do is to share ideas on how to deliver an engaging and energizing experience that challenges the way draught beer is traditionally served and drunk.
The Draught Beer Challenge is open to drinking-age adults from Austria, Brazil, parts of Canada, China, Czech Republic, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Mexico, Spain, UK and most of the US, till 28 September.
Participants can submit their ideas at www.ideasbrewery.com. Finalists will be selected based on how many votes they get, and be given an opportunity to participate in a two-day workshop in Amsterdam, and stand a change to win up to US$5,000.
- zoemlyons reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- zoemlyons likes this
- hkangus likes this
- satv35 likes this
- ucrania2583 likes this
- sonotorious-so-infamous likes this
- paperinthewind likes this
- gemini-search reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- gemini-search likes this
- trendtopia likes this
- tailsdotcom reblogged this from helloyoucreatives and added:
- digitalspark likes this
- sungkwan likes this
- chimie likes this
- sharefolder reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- phoneticrecordings reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- helloyoucreatives posted this